SOLARO for Students
SOLARO provides an unparalleled level of learning and test preparation assistance to students. SOLARO is currently available for the CBSE/NCERT syllabus and the Karnataka state syllabus.
SOLARO Allows You to:
- View learning activities customized to regional curriculum expectations
- Access lessons, practice questions, forums, and a digital notepad
- View tons of multimedia to explain the difficult concepts for each subject
- Complete tests and quizzes to test your knowledge and identify areas of need
- Study independently and view detailed solutions for all questions
- More effectively complete homework and prepare for tests at school
- Get feedback using the Progress Report page
- Track daily activities on the dashboard using the Calandar Report page
- Engage in discussions with peers to better understand the learning materials
- Use SOLARO anywhere, anytime, on the Internet, or on mobile devices such as the iPad, iPhone, iPod, and Android.
- Lessons — Explanations, examples, multimedia components, practice questions, and notes that help you grasp key concepts.
- Tests — Assessments used to determine your knowledge, skills, strengths, and areas of need.
- Quizzes — Short assessments with solutions that explain concepts and provide links to lessons for additional help.
- Stars — Motivating incentives that you can earn and redeem in SOLARO’s online store.
- Avatars — An online character that you can create, customize, and dress using redeemed stars.
- Goals — Goals are used to keep you motivated and focused.
- Discussions — An open forum where you can discuss topics and post questions about the lessons.